Resveratrol – the best herbal supplements for elderly people
Do you know that Resveratrol supplement is currently considered the most significant medical breakthrough?
Some people even find it as important as the discovery of antibiotics. The Hollywood star Angelina Jolie and many famous Hollywood celebrities are using these diet supplements to stay fit and look younger all the time.
Do you want to know how these Hollywood stars are always able to keep themselves fit and healthy as well as look younger and beautiful? Read further to see how you can also look ten years younger and become a healthy person with the use of Resveratrol supplements.
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a polyphenol compound found in specific plants and in red wine that has antioxidant property and has been investigated for possible anti-carcinogenic effect.
It is a natural compound mainly found in the red wine through the grape pulp. It is one of the rare health supplements which contains a high amount of antioxidants. It contains rich molecules which are responsible for providing natural detoxification of our body muscles and fat tissues. In this way, it naturally burns your internal body fat and also acts as a colon cleanser by removing air born and terrestrial toxins which reside inside our body cells. With the regular dosage of these supplements in your diet, you can begin the breakdown process to lose your weight naturally and shed fatty areas from your body.
Resveratrol supplement is linked to many exciting health benefits:
- Energy and muscles – lab tests on mice have shown that those using the compound can run twice as far as those who aren’t. This is due to the increase in oxygen consumption of the muscle tissue.
- Heart – red wine drinkers are approximately 50% less likely to get heart disease. This is due to the compounds cholesterol reducing properties.
- Brain and kidneys – It has been shown that mice fed on red wine and a high cholesterol diet seem to be protected against oxidative stress and high blood cholesterol
- Prostate cancer – experiments showed an 87% decrease in prostate cancer. Additionally, for those who already have, it can slow down the progression.
- Lung cancer – A 3-year study on men between 70 and 80 years revealed that those who drank red wine had a 2 % lower chance of lung cancer where those who drank beer and the white wine showed no reduction at all.
- Antioxidants – Just like green tea it has high levels of antioxidants that can help prevent many diseases.
- Anti-ageing – The lifespan of middle-aged mice increased 33%-60% when a small amount of resveratrol was to their diet. It kept their hearts healthy and slowed the signs of ageing.
- Cell protection – It’s been found to inhibit the production of several cancer cells including stomach, colon, breast, thyroid and pancreas cancers.
- Liver disease – Heavy alcohol consumption causes fat to accumulate in the liver which sometimes leads to fibrosis and other liver diseases. Excessive alcohol drinking inhibits the production of a couple of proteins vital for breaking down fats in the liver.